Friday, August 5

Nine Months


Liam is now nine months old. As the saying goes, time flies. So does memory, apparently. Looking at this active, curious, jabbering baby before me, I have a very difficult time trying to remember what it was like when he was 3 or 4 months old. The transformation from newborn to six-month-old to nine-month-old is so amazing and fast, it's no wonder seasoned parents say that the entire first year feels like you've hopped a ride on a runaway train!



By this time the early mornings, long hectic days, and late nights are routine and I have a hard time remembering what life was like when I could stay up late and sleep in or just pick up and go on a whim. I suppose that's probably for the best! There are days when I handle work and mommy duties so well I feel like Supermom, and other days I feel like I barely get by with both. In the end I suppose all you can do is the best you can and hope your kid turns out alright in spite of you.





No comments:

Post a Comment