Sunday, February 24

"Glory is fleeting, but obscurity is forever."

I'm not launching this blog because I feel a desperate need to add my voice to the cacophony of random thoughts, opinions, arguments, and musings found in countless blogs throughout cyberspace. I fully intend to float through cyberspace in obscurity, not marshal the masses to become my minions and take over the world. (Although I will keep this plot in mind for a rainy day...) My only goal in beginning this blog is to give long distance friends and family a place to stop by every once in awhile to see what I've been up to lately. I know I'm pretty inconsistent and sporadic when it comes to keeping up with email, so we'll see if this new medium will help me be a little more consistent. And hopefully those of you who stop by from time to time will in some way enjoy reading about my ho-hum life out here on the left coast.

Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment