Wednesday, January 7

Better Pictures Next Time

This afternoon I was out for one of my daily walks along the perimeter of the Villa, and I looked up to see I had some company. Naturally it was the one day I didn't have my camera with me, so I had to settle for using my cell phone camera. That being the case, I didn't really have the ability to zoom, but if you look closely (or just click on the picture so you can see a larger version) you can see the three deer and a buck (in the last picture below). I saw at least four or five deer in all. Once they moved up to the top of the hill I guess they must have felt safe, because they hung out there for a good two or three minutes checking me out. Hopefully next time my friends decide to join me on my walk I'll have my camera with me so I can get better pictures!


No comments:

Post a Comment